Friday, September 10, 2004

Welcome

I've been cruising blogs for a while, and it seems only proper to start my own. Do I have something important to say that the whole world should have access to? That remains to be seen. Maybe I would just like to have an outlet to vent. And typing is faster than writing, especially when in a rage! The added bonus of course is this: once you realize the garbage you've written needs to be banished into oblivion, it's a heck of a lot easier pressing the delete key than burning paper (killing trees!) and risking burning fingers!

So. Welcome to my blog. All in my good time, I will complete my profile. Reveal little truths about myself. Might as well be truths; why waste the energy lying?

The weather today: kind of gray, on the verge of rain, stay inside kind. Very windy-tail end of the hurricane.

No comments: