- Happy New Year 2007! Did you get excited by that?? No? Me neither.
- My knitting needles have forgiven me for abandoning them for so long. There has been knitting done (and small projects completed). Show and tell to follow.
- After I gave notice at the sewing thing, it still took over a month and a half to find a replacement, but I was positively gleeful when that miracle occurred!
- I quit being a diamond pusher a week before Christmas. I don't tolerate unprofessionalism from anyone, especially from co-workers that should know better, and double that in front of customers.
- More additions to the farm: a Holstein moo named Moonlight and her offspring which I named Fudge. Happy, happy. Milk, anyone?
- From the original ten, I'm now down to six chicks and I suspect that two are roosters.
- New flooring on main floor of the homestead at long last. I am thrilled.
- My daughter missed her cat so much and lamented her lack of a pet, that I allowed her to pick one from my hay dealer. That's Sugar, cuddled up to Fang (SPCA cat that still needs a home).
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Hi! Did You Miss Me?
Has it really been three months? Good grief! Bad blogger (hangs head with shame)...