Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can't Believe I Missed It

By a week! The Kitchener Knitters' Fair. I should have stayed at mom's an extra week. To heck with the kids starting school on time. It's not like they do any actual work that first week, right? Oh, well. Something to consider for next year. Even if it seems soooo far away!

On a bright note, I will be attending the Spinning Retreat at the Old Orchard Inn in less than a month. Woo-hoo! I have to remember to put a bit of money aside for a possible fleece purchase.

No real news to report other than that. I've knit a couple pairs of mittens and a hat last week. I have yet to take photos. Oh, and my husband experimented with dying with beet juice. He was dying some caribou hair for fly tying and he kindly turned some ecru Briggs & Little a nice pink for me. Not a solid, even colour, but pretty nevertheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I've got a friend who has a llama fleece he's thinking he'd like to sell.
He has no idea what it's worth, do you have any idea?
I think he said it was brown.
If you are interested (or know what it might be worth) let me know.
Dorothy