Thursday, September 24, 2009

A (Very) Brief Review

Progress was made and lost on the Cabled Duffle Coat. Feel to review my screw-up. Will I ever learn?

I finished reading The Shack this past weekend. It's an incredible book, with a brand-new, sparkly, shiny view point. If you keep an open mind and get through what I thought was a drawn out lead-up to the "good stuff", it will change your life. Or not. I like to think that reading it has already started to make me a nicer person (than I already was (HEH!)).

Yesterday, I finished reading another book I really enjoyed, Writing Personal Notes & Letters, by Jennifer Williams and the Editors of Victoria Magazine.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I purchased The Shack this summer but haven't had a chance to give it a read (too many books in my to be read queue!).