Monday, November 02, 2009

Best Birthday Ever


Not quite over the hill yet.

Hubby took a break from hunting to be home for my birthday. He woke me up this morning with a mug of coffee in one hand and a plate of French toast in the other. Good thing that he came bearing yummies or he wouldn't have survived the 6am wake up call. I don't do mornings, well, or otherwise. After we booted the kids on their way to school, we went to New Minus to pick up my new glasses and for some shopping.

I got these two beautiful leather-bound journals, and a king-sized feather pillow, just because I deserve to be spoiled rotten on this one day of the year. Then he took me to lunch at Union Street Cafe in Berwick, where the food is always delicious, and the service outstanding. A perfect meal with the man I love.

Yes, it was the best birthday ever.

4 comments:

Heddy said...

Happy birthday ... sounds like it was a good day! You got some nice stuff -- and I love the Union St. cafe! Yum!

Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday!
Nice journals!!

lexa said...

Happy birthday!!

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara! I love your new glasses! those are exactly the type that I've been looking for. You deserve to be spoiled! :)