Saturday, October 08, 2011

False Sense of Comfort

It was so beautiful and warm in Nova Scotia today that it almost makes you forget those freezing temperatures yesterday. Apparently these unseasonably glorious temperatures are supposed to stick around for a couple more days but I won't hold my breath.

Technically an exercise in stash busting, I started knitting another blanket as well as continuing to work my granny square blankets. One can never have too many wool blankets. Especially since the ones in the linen closet are now in use on various beds.

I haven't cast on any socks for the son or a scarf yet. Can't seem to get that mojo going. I think he'll be getting an Irish Hiking Scarf. It's an interesting, good looking, and easy pattern.

What's on your needles?

1 comment:

Ali P said...

On my needles: Hat for my man, baby cardigan of my own patterning, various unfinished socks.

Wanna come over and do some finishing up for me?? LOL