Sunday, March 31, 2013

Out Like A Lamb!


March has a few scant hours remaining in it and I am just not inspired to finish my sweater. Hangs head in shame.  Maybe I'll get back to it tomorrow when it's supposed to be rainy and cold and I will be wanting a wool sweater to warm me.   Frankly, I don't know what happened.  After the steek was cut, I simply lost steam.  The bottom ribbing remains to be knit, and ends to be sewn in before the sweater gets a bath.  I don't have any intention of sewing in the zipper before a good blocking.  I have the cutest ribbon to use for the facing though, so I want to be sporting my latest sweater sooner rather than later!

This is what I did today instead of knitting:

2 comments:

lexa said...

It was a gorgeous weekend for sure! Too bad it rained today and is supposed to be chilly the next couple of days. Oh, well! :)

Toni said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Baby yarn......:)