Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Happy Child


Her teacher always seems in awe when I stop to chat. "Brianna is sooo HAPPY today!" I hear those same words each time. Isn't a good thing for a child to be happy? The thing is, my daughter loves school and everything about it. Even homework. She was totally shocked that she didn't receive any on her first day of primary! It just goes to show how ready she really was for school. She missed the cut-off last year by 20 days.
Tomorrow is her 6th birthday. To surprise a child that's such a little party planner will be no small feat. But I will do my best! I will bake (after she's sound asleep) and I will decorate until I drop. There cannot be any holding back!

1 comment:

Lene Andersen said...

And a very cute one, too...

Glad she's so happy in school.