Saturday, June 24, 2006

Fickle, That's Me

I'm catching up on blog reading tonight, and this is what I have to put up with:

I think she wants her belly scratched. You think? Can she possibly be any more subtle??
Annie is a pouter. Tough.


And while my dial-up takes its' time uploading pages, I am trying not to waste time. Actually, this is evidence of polygamy. I think. Is it still polygamy if the others are stashed who-knows-where and you are in the company of only one? Even if stash spies lurk everywhere, taking notes of your indiscretions? The spies are actually Jaeger Matchmaker Chunky that I scored on eBay (very cushy), destined for hats + presents. That nice cotton top I started? Where did that go exactly?? I dunno. Maybe I do, I don't want to think about it. So I'm knitting socks for Wiktoria with that pink Italian wool I bought in Kitchener. Wishing now I had bought more than just that one ball. It's LOVELY. I am cursed, not being able to stick to one project at a time.

No comments: