Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wow

I took this picture from the ValleyView Provincial Park. I was totalled wowed. That's been happening a lot lately. It's a good thing.
I think I may have developed stalker syndrome. Go visit Ducky and see if you don't. The woman is talented. Wow. I want to be like her when I grow up. Ok, admittedly I'm too lazy to take up needle felting so I guess I'll just quietly stalk her blog. You should too. The woman is a marvel.



Aren't this guys just the cutest? I've given up hope for Pandora's return. I guess that's what happens to outdoor cats. *sniff sniff* On the other hand, these guys totally don't mind the extra attention.


3 comments:

lexa said...

Gorgeous view! The woodpile kitties are cute, too.

Dorothy said...

My daughter is up in your neck of the woods today - gone to a cross country running meet in Canning.

What a view!!!

Pam said...

Gorgeous kitties!