Sunday, January 02, 2011

Knitting Resolutions

I intend on making knitting resolutions. Sewing resolutions too, since I've been slack in that department as well. They haven't been spelled out yet, but I've been giving them a lot of thought. Inventory will be a given, of yarn and fabric. Also inventory of works in progress. There are a few of those. Call me Queen of Understatement.
Yesterday I declared another yarn diet, effective immediately, until Sept 30, which is the start of KnitEast Fibre Fest in New Brunswick. Very exciting. I hope to have put a decent dent in my stash by then to justify a replenishment. It will also give me time to save up for said replenishment. I'm just giddy with the possibilities. I don't want to think of a fabric diet at the moment. No point depriving myself completely.
Long live knitting.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Yarn diet ... Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm hoping to go to Hands on Crafts in Yarmouth today and pick up a skein of lace weight yarn from their discount bin.
I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to shawl knitting!!
Happy New Year!