Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 Sleeps Left

Hubby informed me that I only have one full day left at home. Heh. So instead of packing, it seemed logical to me to clean and rearrange the kitchen cupboards. Yup. My kind of logic. He wasn't fooled. Totally called me on the whole packing avoidance thing. Damn.

So then it seemed like a good idea to sit on the couch and read for an hour or so. Then wander around the house aimlessly.

Finally, I opened up the suitcases. And actually started putting clothes in. That's packing, right? Being the freak that I am, I felt my heart pounding and idly wondered out loud if I was having an anxiety attack. Note to self: keep mouth closed with hubby nearby. He hauled out the little blood pressure machine and sure enough, blood pressure elevated, heart beat faster than normal. I'll get over it.

I still need to decide what knitting to pack.

3 comments:

Ali P said...

Once you get back home and realise that everything was ok while you were gone you are going to look back and wonder why you got so worked up in the first place. Its not as if the man doesn't have a clue you know.
Travel safe and HAVE FUN! Thats an order!!!

Dorothy said...

what AliP said ... I agree :)

Pam said...

Oh, I can't eblieve your trip is nearly here! How exciting. =)