Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrrrr!

It's that good kind of cold, if ever there was such a thing, when the snow actually squeaks under your boots as you walk. I've been walking a lot lately. The new improved me, apparently. House cleaning, and now exercising. My goodness: what's this world coming to?

Knitting update: finished the first baby blanket and another one. That makes 13 balls of yarn down.

Have you visited the Yarn Harlot? This cold is putting us in the same mind frame. This morning as I walked the kids to school all I could think of was how quickly I could knit a pair of wool long-janies. I was even drafting the increases up the legs and trying to remember if I had enough wool. (Stop laughing!)

Stay warm and may the power be with you.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I was thinking the same thing. Only I was also looking at the pattern in the Elizabeth Zimmerman book at the time!
:)
Brrrrr

Ali P said...

Hahahaha...great freezing minds are all thinking alike.