Monday, October 04, 2010

Broken 2

I hope this is not the start of a really bad trend.

You want to hear what I did this time? In my opinion it's much worse than braking the yarn diet. I knew that was bound to happen eventually. This broken? Totally unexpected and uncalled for. I dropped my camera this morning and it would appear that I damaged the memory card which had all my pictures on it from this weekend. Totally sucky. There was a really nice picture of a couple drowned rats I wanted to show you (namely, of me and Dorothy, soaked from all the rain we got on Saturday at the 4-H Provincial Show). There was another picture of all the cool stuff Dorothy made me for Pay It Forward. She knit me a green purse (starting to see a trend here!) and a mini-purse key chain, and I also got a really cute angel, and some incredible tatted trim for pillowcases and two flowers, or that's what I'm calling them. Dorothy said they're bookmarks but I plan on using them on my Christmas tree they're so pretty. It would seem that Dorothy has all kinds of talents she's not been sharing with you all!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

OH dear! Not good at all.
That's me - secret talent lady :)
It was great to meet you ... wish I hadn't been so darned busy!!!