Monday, October 18, 2010

An Evening of Celebration

Yesterday we attended the Annapolis County 4-H Awards Banquet. I couldn't be more proud of all our winners. 4-H Lucky Stars Award winners!

That's my boy!

And on Saturday evening, I finally finished this pair of socks. I believe it had lingered for almost a year and a half. I came across the pattern on Sheri's blog, and it turned out to be perfect for the stretch yarn I had on hand, although not the one recommended in the pattern. It all worked out well, and my youngest didn't waste any time test-driving them shortly after the last end was woven in.



3 comments:

lexa said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Purdy socks. :)

Pam said...

LOVE those socks!

Heddy said...

Barb ... please email your mailing address so I can get your RAK in the mail -- my address is ---- i dot am dot yer dot buddy AT hotmail dot com

Thansk!