Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quickie

Ok, ok. So I'm not doing so great with the whole updating thing everyday. Or exercising. Or drinking gallons of water. But today, in my defense, I'm sick. Not so sick that I couldn't knit, mind you. Just a cold that clobbered me good this morning even before I got out of bed.

Progress is being made in the stash depletion department. Used up 2 ball of over 200 m each in the making of that wool crocheted blanket. Now it's folded up and put away until September when I can acquire more yarn (HA HA HA HA) in the proper colour way. Good one, eh?

I have started another blanket, this one being knit in cooler colours, in the round, on Addi Turbos. Approximately 280 stitches per row. I got the idea from the Morehouse Farm Merino Knits book, pattern on page 25. I will use more colours probably to use up more stash. Another two balls of about 200 m each went into that in the past couple days.

There was progress on the second Twinkletoes sock: I'm in the middle of turning the heel.

That's it. That's all. Now I must run. I'm missing Everwood re-runs to which I'm hopelessly addicted. Then there will be Grey's Anatomy.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Barbara,
I hope you are feeling a little better today.

I like the idea of knitting a throw in the round. Must check out the Morehouse Farm knitting book from our library. Thanks!