Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reclaimed UFO




The end of the year is not far off. I have been putting a decent amount of time and energy for the past nine and a half months into reducing my yarn stash and UFO quantities. The duffel coat took a very satisfying chunk out of the stash, as have the blankets and socks. I have another large blanket/sleeping bag on the needles for my husband that's only about a third done.
Remember this? It's now this. Reclaimed UFO. I was tired of it taunting me and decided I wanted all that scrumptious alpaca put to use, not to lounge in its plastic jail. I'm currently in search of a new suitable pattern. Suggestions welcome.

1 comment:

holly said...

there are some rather nice jackets on the Drops site. Free is always good.

I think Faery Ring could also be done with more than one color.

Or are you interested in knitting something for the guy?