Friday, October 23, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast

My youngest reached double digits on Tuesday. Time flies, doesn't it? Sometimes I still manage to create items that she deems worthy of her fashion sensibilities. Imagine.
Fresh from a bath and testing out the new floor-length nightgown. My creation. She toasted me with jello. Innocent and cute, yes? I finally got around to making a Kitty Pi Bed. So easy and fast. It's drying now. I wonder if it will be to the cats' liking. I want to make more. Maybe for the local animal shelter. There's an idea. To answer your question, Holly, the alpaca will be make into something for me. Even though the husband has been hinting that there was lots of talk about a sweater for him and to date none has materialized, alpaca would be wasted on him. Yes, I suppose I should get a project on the needles with his name on it before the year is over. Maybe I'll name it Madness Worthy of My Man. Heh!

2 comments:

lexa said...

Happy birthday! She's a cutie! Love the kitty bed. :)

Lene Andersen said...

Happy birthday! She's gorgeous and no, I have no idea how they manage to grow up in the blink of an eye.