Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Let the Sun Shine

See that? There is hope for me yet. April is UFO month. I am trying to do my part. The abandoned Lopi cardigan has been dusted off and is front and centre in the knitting queue. I finished the right front and started on the sleeves yesterday. There are so many ends to sew in! I have to block the pieces before I sew anything together, but that means I have to deal with the ends first. Now do you understand why this nice sweater has been gathering dust?? I should have knit it in the round and steeked. I would have saved myself so much time and aggravation. But no... I had to follow the pattern. Silly me.

The lamb, he remains nameless. It's got to be the right name after all. Studly, maybe? Time to pull out the baby names book.

Now, laundry and knitting await.



1 comment:

Ali P said...

Why not name him Delicious? Or With Mint Sauce? Or Lego........................

As in Leg O'Lamb. Oh look he's Irish!