Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reply

Hey Alison? Maybe it's not all your fault. You were just the inspiration. You were the teacher. A fine one at that. I thank you very much. We all have to expand our horizons every-so-often or we become stagnant and boring. We wouldn't want that now, would we?

Hey Dorothy. The house sale is going well. The offer was very good. We countered and they accepted, so now the standing offer is phenomenal, conditional on the sale of the buyers' property in the city. As soon as they get an accepted offer, we boogie to NB for a house hunting trip.
* * *
As far as the stash flash is concerned, that's not even on the radar, as far as size is concerned. One of these days, I may post a picture or two of some of my favourites in the stash. The stuff that's waiting for the "perfect" project to come along.
* * *
Now it's time to get to work. Hopefully it's busier than it was last week. Not that I feel guilty knitting at work and getting paid for it, you know.














1 comment:

Ali P said...

Don't you need a panoramic lens to take a picture of your ginormous stash? Could it even FIT in one room?
I think my "cache" of yarn can now be considered a stashlette. Its outgrown the teak box and overflowed into baskets after I got home. Well...actually I only sorted it out yesterday...heeheee.