- Alison is home in QC now so I get to gab with her whenever the mood strikes, which is always such a treat because she's a sweetie. And what better way to start a morning than a phone call from her!
- I finally got the software loaded for my printer so I could print a few of the awesome FREE patterns offered by KNITTING DAILY.
- And actually try one out. That's the Lace Edging from "The Fireside". Super easy. Super quick and satisfying. Good starter project if you're a bit intimidated of trying a full-sized lace masterpiece. Did I mention it's a lot of fun?
- Last night I finished a pair of socks for myself in Cotton Fantasy. I can't remember what I did with the ball band so I can't tell you who makes it. I love 'em. If memory serves me right they're about 45% cotton, 40% wool and the rest nylon, or something like that. Totally adore the colourway.
- I got a package in the mail today from Istanbul, Turkey. Lookie what was in it:Divinely soft. Bliss, I tell you! I am such a yarn ho. I shall not hide it any longer.
- A royal cat wave from Thomas to Lene.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Hey... I know my luck will run out soon, so let me enjoy these moments of goodness.