Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Another Round of Training

Olympic swatching took place today after another round of stash diving. Turns out that a lot of my sock yarn stash logs in at a gauge of 28 sts over 10cm on 3mm needles. Who knew? It's not like I've ever checked gauge before knitting socks. Seriously.

Anyhoo, after a desperate call to my dear friend and advisor, the AliP, I saw the light at the end of my tunnel. She provided advice. I listened. I swatched (a real swatch with actual pattern!). I had success. She was 100% right.

Pandora approves and agrees.


4 comments:

Ali P said...

Oooh...its going to be stunning!

Pam said...

I bet Pandora was supervising your work. ;)

Dorothy said...

That is one ambitious Olympic knitting project!! Hope you take lots of pictures of your progess.
:)
(yes, I'll try to be better at posting pictures!)

Anonymous said...

hee hee! What a sweet kitty. Your sock projects are looking lovely.

Cheers!
Daisy