Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Slowly

Unless I put in a couple full days of knitting this cardi is not going to be done by the time the flame is extinguished. That would not be an ideal situation. March Sweater Madness is just around the corner and I don't want to be working on this sweater as yet another UFO.

Now for the excuses: see, I've been reading some really good books. I've tried to limit the reading to the morning and right before bed but somehow I haven't been able to restrict the reading to the self-imposed schedule. So the knitting has been losing out. By the way, John Sandford's Rough Country is really good, Tasha Alexander's And Only to Deceive was difficult to put down, and Stieg Larsson's The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is absolutely gripping and deserving of all the high praise it's been receiving. Which is a problem in that it's cutting into the knitting time and interfering with my aspirations for GOLD.


1 comment:

Pam said...

hey, you are really making progress!