Saturday, October 06, 2007

Laundry

You know, I think the laundry in this house has been taking tips from rabbits, or something. Really. Because it sure multiplies like freaking rabbits. Every time I turn my back! I can't keep up, or just barely.
I've been doing laundry better part of the day. Thank goodness it was warm and breezy so I could hang it out on the line. It irks me to no end when I am forced to use the dryer.

Anyway, after a morning of tidying up and the laundry, taking quality time outs to spend time with the little people, and do some reading, I finally managed to get out late in the afternoon for a visit with my artist friend. We sat outside with our wine and chatted until the temperature started to drop below comfort level. It was a lovely and thoroughly enjoyable time. Then I hopped on my bike and headed home.

A perfect Saturday.

1 comment:

Ali P said...

Sounds great chick. I dozed on and off all day on the couch and in bed.
Sickness sucks.