Sunday, January 06, 2008

BLOG 365


Hello. My name is Joiner. What's your name?
Yes, I did indeed join Blog 365. It might have had something to do with a certain someone from Quebec (ahem, Ali P) telling me time and again that I don't update often enough. So how is this for pressure? At the very least I'll be writing every day; after all, that is the whole point. You'll find me here or there, and everywhere. (My apologies to Dr Seuss.)
So to update, and I know you've all been holding your breath, yes, we found a house, a perfect house. A move-right-in-condition house. A huge house. There will even be room for my stash so it doesn't have to live in the barn anymore. Now that's really saying something. Oh, did I mention the stained glass in the living rooms? No, that's not a typo. There are in fact two living rooms. Hee hee
Yes, we put in an offer, we haggled back and forth, and now we just have to let the bank handle the rest. Oh joy, oh bliss! Seriously.

2 comments:

Geggie said...

365? What are we thinking? Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be back to visit soon.

Ali P said...

This means you may have a guest room yes??? Someplace someone visiting from out of province could sleep in comfort?