Not quite yet, but our buyers lost their financing, and since we have to try to sell this house again, we can't buy the dream house until we do. Therefore, no moving. Yet.
I will have to start to unpack sooner or later, because who knows how long it will be before the next buyer comes along? I am not happy about this turn of events, believe me. Especially since the whole household seems to have come down with the sickies at the same time. I spent most of the day in bed, sleeping. I feel totally done in. The stress is having it's way with all of us, beating our defences down, allowing sickness to slink in and take hold. Damn.